Hello greenies! How have you been? Hadn’t had a chance to chat with you last Friday – entirely too much going on and not enough energy. The thing is, bloggers are only human, and we have to tackle many different issues outside of managing our blogs. Most of the brands and stores perfectly understand this; some do not. I’ve had this experience with some brands, after coming back from the much needed hiatus due to personal issues – I know, it’s mind boggling how certain businesses view bloggers – like some type of robots, who must provide a quick turn around on reviews and what not. Yet, the majority of the brands and stores I work with know exactly how much work and time we put into our blogs, so that you, lovely readers, can be up to date with the happenings in the green beauty community as well as being informed on all other pertinent things regarding the green beauty.
Yet, we, the bloggers, still feel pressure to deliver – daily, weekly… whatever the case may be. Such pressure is, of course, not productive – neither for those, who have to tackle the life outside the blogs, nor, essentially, for businesses we work with and you, our lovely readers – because both deserve only our best effort. If I know I won’t be able to give the businesses I work with and you, my readers, the very best version of myself – I’d rather not even post, until I know I can offer you all what you’ve grown accustomed to.
Also, I’d like to point out the contrast between organic and synthetic green beauty bloggers, pun very much intended. With green beauty expanding, almost exploding in the past year or so, there’s many new green beauty bloggers popping up, offering nothing more than cheap copies of all the work meticulous green beauty bloggers, with years, some even over a decade worth of personal experience with green beauty, paved before them, and, aside from having bought likes and followers (and they are counted in 1000s – yes, indeed!), they offer little more than shuffled products of their daily beauty routines. Some businesses seem to be content with this, just as some readers, unfortunately, who, essentially, receive no valuable information or knowledge – just quick marketing ploys.
My blog and my approach will remain the same as it has been since before I registered my domain back in 2010 – honest, detailed information on everything I deem my readers, the customers of the green beauty products are worth. As it is right now, some green beauty businesses may be happy with the fast turn around of the reviews of their products, endless beauty routines posted by some, however, as I’ve been saying all along – quality prevails in the end – but quality takes longer than quantity.
In case you’ve missed – I reviewed a fabulous perfume from the new brand called Walden Natural Perfumes.
Bellow you can check this week’s green beauty discounts and free gifts with purchase, in case you need some green beauty goodies (or – if you feel like treating yourself with a little something).
→ Love Lula has:
– FREE Inika Kabuki Brush when you spend £30 on Inika (code: INIKA)
FREE john Masters Organic Travel Size Body Milk & Body Wash when you spend £30 on John Masters Organics (code: GERANIUM)
– FREE Balm Balm Mini beauty balm with every Balm Balm purchase (code: BEAUTY)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
– newly added Selection Boxes to pick your favorite Beauty Box
– big discounts in their sale section
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish when you spend £60 on Intelligent Nutrients
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Therapi Orange Blossom Toner when you buy 2 Therapi products
– FREE Trilogy cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– FREE Aurelia Discovery Kit when you spend £50 on Aurelia
– FREE Balance Me Try Me Summer Kit when you spend 40 on Balance Me
– FREE Moa The Green Balm when you buy MOA Body Oil
– FREE REN Renewal Mask when you spend £40 on REN
– FREE Dr Hauschka Rose BodyWash when you spend £40 on Dr Hauschka products
– FREE Odylique silk touch cleanser when you buy 2 Odylique products
– FREE Trilogy Gentle Exfoliant when you buy any 2 Trilogy Products
– FREE Tisserand Travel Kit when you spend 25 on Tisserand
– FREE Inika Blush when you spend £35 on Inika
– FREE Green & Spring Shower and Bath Foam when you spend £35 on Green & Spring
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Green People has:
* * *
→ Onlynaturals has:
* * *
→ Pharmaca has:
– 15% off your purchase (code: PHARM15)
– free gifts with purchase
– 30% off on Weleda
– 25% off on Dr Hauschka regeneration line + FREE gift
– 20% off on MyChelle sun care products
– 15% off on Juice Beauty SPF Moisturizers
* * *
→ The Detox Market has:
– FREE “The Summer Ready Bundle” worth $270 when you spend $175 (code: SUMMER). Valid till 19.6.2017
– FREE Tammy Fender Awakening Eye Gel when you spend $160 on Tammy Fender (code: TAMMY)
– FREE CV Skinlabs Body Lotion + Relief Spray when you spend $60 on your order (code: CVSKIN)
– FREE Province Apothecary Cleanser when you spend $40 on Province Apothecary (code: PROVINCE)
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.