Hello greenies! Is it Summer already? This past week has been so sunny and warm! I just hope this weather lasts till, say, October?
Warm sunny weather does something to one’s soul, doesn’t it? I’ve managed to squeeze in a few hours of walk though the forest this past week, and regardless – I plan on spending a lot more time in the forest this and many upcoming weeks; I need it so much.
This has been a strange week; stressful and all – but I’ve managed to get through it and certain things fell into the right place, and the situation worked out. With faith – it’s possible.
After a few weeks of no reviews, I’ve posted a review of one of my favorite lip balms – Hurraw! ones. For the upcoming weeks, I plan to post a review of a mascara, perfume, lipsticks, BB cream and primer, and who knows what else. I appreciate all your requests and inquiries for specific products – I just cannot test them all – at least not all at once. In order to give you a full, detailed and adequate review, I have to thoroughly test the products first and this can take months. I know certain green beauty bloggers, so to speak, churn out one review after another after only testing a product a few times, if even that much – it’s not about giving you, the readers and potential buyers an honest opinion based on experience, so you could make an informed decision – it’s all about posting one review after another, also, in order to satisfy some brands which do not care for an honest review but a fast turn around. Needless to say – this is not my cup of tea and you will not find this on my blog. Also, following so called green beauty bloggers, who have been, so to speak, who have come into contact with green beauty product only recently, is also something you should approach with caution- it takes years so fully grasp the green beauty products – not just as someone who analyses the products but also as someone whose skin is quite familiar with the products.
This is for this week’s rant. For everything else – weekly discounts and free organic beauty gifts – all of this is waiting for you to check bellow!
→ Love Lula has:
– FREE FOM London Trio Set (worth £48) when you buy any FOM London product (code: FOMTRIO)
– FREE Inika lip and cheek cream when you spend £30 on Inika (code: INIKA)
– FREE Balm Balm Mini beauty balm with every Balm Balm purchase (code: BEAUTY)
– FREE Oils of Heaven Mini Gift Set (5 oils) when you spend £19 on Oils of Heaven (code: MINI)
– FREE JOIK Bath Truffle when you spend £10 on Joik (code: JOIK)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
– big discounts in their sale section
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish when you spend £60 on Intelligent Nutrients
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Therapi Orange Blossom Toner when you buy 2 Therapi products
– FREE Trilogy cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products
– FREE Skin and Tonic Coco Mask 50g (£22) when you spend £50+ on Skin & Tonic
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
– 5% off your order (code: LBK652)
– 10% off on selected brands of the week
– Sierra Bees Tinted Lip Balms 4-pack for €3,13 only (read my review)
– more discounts in the daily and weekly specials section
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– up to 20& off on selected brands
– 3 for 2 on Burt’s Bees
– FREE Aurelia Discover Kit when you spend £50 on Aurelia
– FREE Antipodes Gentle Cream Cleanser when you buy any 2 Antipodes products
– FREE REN Renewal Mask when you spend £40 on REN
– FREE Dr Hauschka Rose BodyWash when you spend £40 on Dr Hauschka products
– FREE Jurlique Tote with Rose balancing mist and serum when you buy 2 Jurlique products
– Odylique silk touch cleanser when you buy 2 Odylique products
– FREE Trilogy Gentle Exfoliant when you buy any 2 Trilogy Products
– FREE Tisserand Travel Kit when you spend 25 on Tisserand
– FREE Inika Blush when you spend £35 on Inika
– FREE Green & Spring Shower and Bath Foam when you spend £35 on Green & Spring
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Green People has:
* * *
→ Onlynaturals has:
* * *
→ Pharmaca has:
– 15% off your purchase (code: PHARM15).
– free gifts with purchase
– 30% off on Weleda
– 25% off on Dr Hauschka regeneration line + FREE gift
– 20% off on MyChelle sun care products
– 15% off on Juice Beauty SPF Moisturizers
* * *
→ The Detox Market has:
– FREE Tammy Fender Awakening Eye Gel when you spend $160 on Tammy Fender (code: TAMMY)
– FREE CV Skinlabs Body Lotion + Relief Spray when you spend $60 on your order (code: CVSKIN)
– FREE Province Apothecary Cleanser when you spend $40 on Province Apothecary (code: PROVINCE)
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.