Hello greenies! How have you been? Enjoying the Spring? Sometimes, we over-look the beauty surrounding us, as we’re racing from one point to another, from past to future. It can be hard being in the moment and just – being. It’s like we can’t seem to allow ourselves a moment to be with ourselves. I used to be pretty centered, taking the time for me, being present right here and right now. The past year… I’ve been all over the place and, what it feels like, nowhere at the same time – both when it comes to mind and body. The biggest problem was not even being in bed while being in bed and not sleeping when my body was screaming it terribly needs sleep and rest. Thoughts racing, hurt chocking…
Slowly, very slowly, my mind has been been having small moments, where I felt peace. Having faith this moment would, eventually, come – I just need to keep on going, keep on having hope and faith. And eventually, that feeling of having your heart, even if just for a moment and – finally came – being caressed by a feather of comfort. It’s actually been there all this time, I just didn’t allow myself to feel it.
There’s so much hurt and pain in this world. We all have our crosses to bear. But we also know there is a way – the way. We feel it in our hearts and souls – love, compassion, care, kindness – for others as well as ourselves. Blessed are those, who can find beauty all around us, and within ourselves. Hardened hearts have a difficulty smiling when they see little birdies standing, with their little shaking but curious legs, on a tree, for the first time. Those who’d rather step on a Spring flower as opposed to having their heart filled with its beauty or picking it up and giving it to someone they love (if they love at all) – those carry the heaviest cross of them all – themselves.
When you find yourself in the midst of a personal tragedy, you will also find two kinds of people: those with a heart and those without. Those without will step on your bleeding heart in order to fill their ego. Those who have a heart, will extent a helping hand with an honest look in their eyes – and these are the ones which God has sent to us to lessen our pain.
Seek all that is good, seek all that is kind. And goodness and kindness will, eventually, find you. The daily burdens are heavy, the pain is deep, sometimes, the night seems like it will never end. It will – as the light always finds its way.
Being in a constant hurry, it’s hard to stop for a moment and be grateful and thankful for all we have – and I am not even talking about material things – as we’re so preoccupied with what we don’t have (anymore/yet).
This will be my first Easter without her. In the past year, there have been so many occasions without her – so many seconds without her. I know it will hurt, but I am determined to open my heart, like a window in the early Summer morning, to the joy of Easter and everything is represents and everything it is. And I’m going to be even more thankful for having her in my life – before and now – just in a different kind of way.
Seek love and you will find love. It’s all around us, it’s within us.
To all my beautiful readers and friends – thank you for encouraging me to keep going with this lil’ blog of mine – I was lucky enough to have found some pretty remarkable and kind souls exactly because of this blog. And some of you have helped me in my darkest moments, with your immensely kind words, and for that – I am grateful.
I wish you all a Happy Easter and may you be blessed and joyful – with love – everything is possible!
→ Love Lula has:
– 10% off your order when you spend £40 (code: GIVEME10). Valid till 19.4.2017
– 15% off your order when you spend £70 (code: GIVEME15). Valid till 19.4.2017
– big discounts in their sale section
– Madara Set worth £62 for only £29
– FREE Trilogy Cream Cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products (code: TRILOGY)
– FREE Ogario London Hair Mask when you spend 30 on Ogario London (code: RESTORE)
– FREE Ogario London Styling Mist when you spend £30 or more on Ogario London (code: OGARIO)
– FREE John Masters Organics deep scalp treatment with any full sized shampoo (code: SCALP)
– FREE Pure & Light Organic Essential Face Cream when you spend £40 or more on Pure & Light (code: PURE)
– FREE Dr Hauschka Lemongrass bath essence (30ml) with any two products from Dr Hauschka Body care selection (code: LEMONGRASS)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Nuori Body Balm (worth £44) when you spend £80 on Nuori
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Plant Apothecary Travel Size Zit Zap when you spend £30 on Plant Apothecary
– FREE Therapi Orange Blossom Toner when you buy 2 Therapi products
– FREE Antipodes hand&body cream when you spend £30 on Antipodes
– FREE Trilogy cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products
– FREE Dafna Eye Care Serum worth £50 when you purchase TWO Dafna products
– FREE Amala Brightening Face Polish worth £60 when you spend £100 on Amala
– FREE Skin and Tonic Coco Mask 50g (£22) when you spend £50+ on Skin & Tonic
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
* * *
* * *
→ Corpo Natura has:
– newly added SALE section with pretty big discounts
– FREE Alima Pure Natural Definition Mascara when you spend €100 on Alima Pure (read my Alima Pure mascara review). Color depends on availability.
– FREE full size Prtty Peaushun with orders over €140.00 (only need to leave color of choice at checkout).
– 20 – 25% off on John Masters Organics
– 20% off on Suti Rose Cream
– check out the new Kahina Giving Beauty Moisture Mask
* * *
→ Beauty Expert has:
* * *
→ LookFantastic has:
– 15% off your order (code: SPRING). Valid till 17.4.2017
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– 15% off on skin, body & sun (code: REFRESH). Valid till 17.4.2017
– FREE Elemental Herbology Hand and Body Cream (worth £28) when you buy 2 Elemental Herbology products
– FREE Balance Me Rose Otto Hand Cream when you spend £25 on Balance Me
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
– FREE A’Kin Eye Cream when you spend £30 on A’Kin
– FREE Burt’s Bees Naturally Gifted Gift Set when you spend £30 on Burt’s Bees
– FREE Odylique Silk Touch Cleanser when you buy any 2 Odylique products
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Green People has:
* * *
→ Aurelia has:
* * *
→ Onlynaturals has:
* * *
→ Big Green Smile has:
– big discounts in free gifts with purchase in their special section
– 50% off on Melvita
– 33% off on Faith in Nature handwash and soap
– 25% off on PHB Ethical Beauty
– 20% off on Antipodes Daily Ultra Care
– 20% off on Alba Botanica skin care
– 20 % off SkinFood Beauty
– 20% off on Giovanni haircare products
– 20% off on selected A’Kin sets
– 20% off A’Kin hair care
– 20% off selected Weleda products
– 3 for 2 on on Giovanni hair care
– 3 for 2 on Organic Surge
– 2 for £18 on Pacifica roll on perfumes and 2 for £15 on Pacifica solid perfumes
– FREE Barefoot SOS Serum (worth £25) when you spend £25 on Barefoot SOS
– FREE Ogario London hair mask when you spend £20 on Ogario London
– FREE Green People exfoliator when you buy selected Green People products
* * *
→ Lucy Rose has:
– discounts in their sale section
– 10% off on Pacifica spray perfumes
– 15% off on Avalon Organics Intense Defence
– 40% off on Zoya nail polishes
– FREE A’Kin Antioxidant Day Cream when you buy any 2 A’Kin products
– FREE Trilogy Cream Cleanser when you buy 2 Trilogy products
* * *
→ Pharmaca has:
– 15% off your purchase (code: PHARM15). Valid till 10.4.2017
– free gifts with purchase
– 25% off on Dr Hauschka
– 20% off on W3ELL PEOPLE
– 20% off on Acure
– 20% off on Aura Cacia
– 20% off on Andalou Naturals
* * *
→ SkinCareRX has:
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.