Hello greenies! Oh, the Spring is in full force, isn’t it? It seems like the nature blooms more and more over night; you take a look outside in the morning, and it’s more greener as it’s been previous days. And so colorful. I try to smile at this beauty that’s all around me, but the smile is still only on the surface, because so many things, which prevent me from smiling, are occupying my inner self, still.
This week, it was already time to hop around sleeveless the forest and in the garden. And barefoot, too. Quite a feeling, when the skin touches the Spring green grass, isn’t it?
Curiously, you’ve been lately sending me emails, pondering what I think about Youtube “beauty gurus”, who, among many other things, moan about cheap conventional cosmetics stinking of “chemicals” and causing terrible skin reactions. While I stay away from these so called “beauty gurus” on Youtube as much as I can, I occasionally, take a look at the video when some of you sends them to me. Since a new edition of Readers’ questions is long over due, maybe I could include this topic in it as well? In short, it’s year 2017 and there are still “beauty” bloggers/vloggers, using conventional and toxic chemicals laden cosmetics and dare to moan about it? Funny, isn’t it? But hey, it’s all about marketing – some bloggers do not care what they promote, as long as they get it for free, and some brands do not care who promotes them, as long as the bloggers have the numbers (which are, let’s be perfectly clear here – mostly bought). Does that sound like a dangerous territory onto which green beauty blogging could move to, if the steps haven’t been made already? Absolutely. I wouldn’t be surprised if in the near future some bloggers make a post or a video, when they will open 45 PR packages. I’ve been pointing out the dangers lurking underneath the green beauty blogging for a while now, but in the past year, when I wasn’t as present, things have really taken a turn for the worse. What will some do in order to imitate the beauty gurus and up other green beauty bloggers? How far away are we from a man coming up with a full contoured face using “only natural beauty products”? The future of green beauty blogging, all of the sudden, doesn’t seem as encouraging. What do you think?
In case you’ve missed – this week I reviewed the Zuii Organic Eyeshadows – pretty little things, indeed.
So, anyway, as you’re used to, I have collected some more green beauty discounts and free gifts with purchase this week – you know, in case you ran out of your favorite green beauty product or see one, which you’ve had on your wishlist for a while and is now available with a discount. Just remember – you do not need 5 cleansers, 8 toners, 45 lipsticks… But – if you’ve been a good girl this week, then go ahead and treat yourself with something – why not?
Oh, and surprisingly, FREE March Love Lula Beauty Box is still available!
→ Love Lula has:
– big discounts in their sale section
– Madara Set worth £62 for only £29
– FREE March Beauty Box (worth £40)when you spend £60 (code: FREEBOX)
– FREE PHB Ethical Beauty Duo (worth £23,45) when you spend £35 on PHB Ethical Beauty (code: PHB)
– FREE Antipodes Cream Cleanser when you buy any 2 Antipodes products (code: GRACE)
– FREE Trilogy Cream Cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products (code: TRILOGY)
– FREE Ogario London Styling Mist when you spend £30 or more on Ogario London (code: OGARIO)
– FREE John Masters Organics deep scalp treatment with any full sized shampoo (code: SCALP)
– FREE Pure & Light Organic Essential Face Cream when you spend £40 or more on Pure & Light (code: PURE)
– FREE Kae white clay when you spend £40 or more on Kae (code: KAE)
– FREE Dr Hauschka Lemongrass bath essence (30ml) with any two products from Dr Hauschka Body care selection (code: LEMONGRASS)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Nuori Body Balm (worth £44) when you spend £80 on Nuori
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Plant Apothecary Travel Size Zit Zap when you spend £30 on Plant Apothecary
– FREE Therapi Orange Blossom Toner when you buy 2 Therapi products
– FREE Antipodes hand&body cream when you spend £30 on Antipodes
– FREE Trilogy cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products
– FREE Dafna Eye Care Serum worth £50 when you purchase TWO Dafna products
– FREE Amala Brightening Face Polish worth £60 when you spend £100 on Amala
– FREE Skin and Tonic Coco Mask 50g (£22) when you spend £50+ on Skin & Tonic
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
– 10% off for new customers (code: LBK652)
– 45% off on selected 8-pack Sierra Bees lip balms (read my review of Sierra Bees Lip Balms)
– 25% off on Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser (read my review)
– 20% off on EcoTools
– more discounts in the daily and weekly specials section
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– FREE REN Radiance Kit when you buy any two REN products
– FREE Caudalie VineActiv Discovery Box (worth £31) when you spend £50 on Caudalie
– FREE REN Banish Urban Grey Kit when you spend £40 on REN
– FREE Burt’s Bees Naturally Gifted Gift Set when you spend £30 on Burt’s Bees
– FREE Jurlique 15 ml Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum when you spend £50 on Jurlique
– FREE Caudalie VinoSuorce Serum when you spend £40 on Caudalie
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
– FREE Odylique Superfruit Concentrate (10ml) when you buy 2 or more Odylique products
– FREE Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist with two Jurlique products
– FREE A’Kin Eye Cream when you spend £30 on A’Kin
– FREE Balance Me Set when you buy 2 Balance Me products
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Pharmaca has:
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.