Hello greenies! The first Spring weekend is here, and it feels so uplifting. The scent of blooming nature is so soothing. I cannot get enough of the birdies singing their wedding songs; this week, when I was in the forest, when I stepped in, so to speak, it seemed like I stepped into a thousand weddings going on, all at once, hehe. While the grass is still not fully Spring green, I had to take off my shoes, and feel it anyway; feel an even deeper connection with nature.
Otherwise… I have a few and fleeting moments, when I feel somewhat OK, but still far from being really OK. Sleep is still a big problem, or rather – lack of sleep and that constant feeling of being in a hurry, though I am, slowly but surely putting a stop to this hectic hopping around, not getting a moment to unwind. I have to.
Observing the state of green beauty blogging, and you, my lovely readers sending me emails, how fed up you are with certain aspects of green beauty blogging – wow – and believe me, I agree with you. It seems nowadays, anyone wants to be a green beauty blogger, and studies other green beauty bloggers, steals from other green beauty bloggers and promulgates some type of antidote of green beauty – snobism, while clearly showing all the signs they just recently “started” using green beauty products and have no clue what they are talking about. Unfortunately, too many readers still fall for this. The damage they are doing to green beauty is terrible, and I see those readers, who known better and expect, even (rightfully) demand better, are – fed up. It’s not just about having 10 cleansers and 10 beauty boxes all at once anymore – it came to the point that, not having a clue about ingredients, they dismiss an ingredient as a cheap one therefore not valuable. With bought likes on various social media, to make the matters worse. And some brands/businesses are either clueless, or don’t care, as they only see the other type of green – money. I’m sure you’re thinking that my article on this topic is gonna be fire – and you’re correct; it will be, as you can expect, honest and detailed – something, which won’t go lightly behind the scenes – which is to be expected. But something has to be said and done.
In case you’ve missed, I reviewed the elegant and beautiful Kure Bazaar nail polishes this week and for the upcoming weeks, you can expect eye shadows review and who knows what else!
For this week, first week in Spring, I have collected some more discounts and free beauty gifts with purchase – and, since it’s first Spring Friday – Love Lula has, yes, again – a FREE Beauty Box, which I received just this week – but you have to be fast, if you want to catch the free beauty box, as they always go super fast. More details bellow.
→ Love Lula has:
– big discounts in their sale section
– Madara Set worth £62 for only £29
– FREE March Beauty Box (worth £40)when you spend £60 (code: FREEBOX)
– FREE Trilogy Cream Cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products (code: TRILOGY)
– FREE Ogario London Styling Mist when you spend £30 or more on Ogario London (code: OGARIO)
– FREE John Masters Organics deep scalp treatment with any full sized shampoo (code: SCALP)
– FREE Pure & Light Organic Essential Face Cream when you spend £40 or more on Pure & Light (code: PURE)
– FREE Kae white clay when you spend £40 or more on Kae (code: KAE)
– FREE Dr Hauschka Lemongrass bath essence (30ml) with any two products from Dr Hauschka Body care selection (code: LEMONGRASS)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Kjaer Weis Beautiful Oil Delux sample when you buy Kjaer Weis foundation
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Plant Apothecary Travel Size Zit Zap when you spend £30 on Plant Apothecary
– FREE Therapi Orange Blossom Toner when you buy 2 Therapi products
– FREE Antipodes hand&body cream when you spend £30 on Antipodes
– FREE Trilogy cleanser when you buy any 2 Trilogy products
– FREE Dafna Eye Care Serum worth £50 when you purchase TWO Dafna products
– FREE Amala Brightening Face Polish worth £60 when you spend £100 on Amala
– FREE Skin and Tonic Coco Mask 50g (£22) when you spend £50+ on Skin & Tonic
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– FREE Jurlique 15 ml Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum when you spend £50 on Jurlique
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
– FREE Odylique Superfruit Concentrate (10ml) when you buy 2 or more Odylique products
– FREE Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist with two Jurlique products
– FREE A’Kin Eye Cream when you spend £30 on A’Kin
– FREE Balance Me Set when you buy 2 Balance Me products
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Pharmaca has:
* * *
→ The Detox Market has:
– BEST of Green Beauty Box (worth $270) for only $149
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.