Hello greenies! How have you been this week? It doesn’t feel much of a “yay, it’s weekend” for me lately, as even the weekends are too busy. I really need to slow down; too many projects all at once, and not enough time to take a moment for myself – and I really need it.
In case you’ve missed it, I reviewed Balm Balm Rose Geranium Collection this week. The upcoming reviews will be about a toner, lipsticks… and much more. Oh, and an updated article on Rose oil, since it’s Valentine’s coming soon.
It’s not just a sentiment going on regarding the state of the green beauty blogging nowadays; after I mentioned this in one of my weekly discounts post (and a few times earlier as well), I received a lot of emails, in which you are pointing out exactly that – hording of beauty products, and a reader is suppose to must have all of them, the reviews are lackluster and more of a quick PR article as opposed to a thorough review, on which a customer could make an informed decision. I hear you and share all your sentiments on this topic, which will turn into a longer article soon.
Yeah, when I mentioned the copy-cats/thieves stealing other people’s ideas and work – a lot of passive aggressive feather-flying happened; nothing new. It’s one thing being inspired, something totally else is copying someone else’s work. I try to stay away from the passive aggressive, behind the scenes drama, the lobbying with other bloggers and brands and stores (oh yeah, all of this and much worse is happening), but it still somehow arrives at my doorstep; not that many of the things aren’t visible anyway. So, at one point in time, you should ask yourself: why am I blogging in the first place? Do I offer anything of substance? Is there any honesty in my work? Do I even put any work into blogging and do I promote a better lifestyle or am I in this to feed my ego? There’s enough PR pushing and drama going on in the other aspects of (conventional) beauty blogging and, especially, v-logging. Is there a need to bring this pettiness into green beauty blogging as well? I can only imagine the reactions, mostly behind the scenes, after I post my article on these subjects. But I prefer honesty as opposed to keeping up with the appearances. If anything, my blog is about honesty and offering an advice based on my knowledge and years of experience, and I know that my readers read my blog precisely because of that.
I know I’ve said this many times – please be patient with me when it comes to replying to your emails and comments. Believe me, I appreciate each and every email you send, and each and every comment you post.
So, shall we check this week’s discounts and free organic beauty gifts? There’s some Valentine’s gifts and discounts for you waiting bellow.
→ Love Lula has:
– big discounts in their sale section
– Valentine’s Day gifts
– Madara Set worth £62 for only £29
– 40% off on Balm Balm (code: BALM40)
– 20% off on John Masters Organics foaming hand and body washes
– FREE RMS Beauty “Un” Powder mini when you spend £35 on RMS Beauty (code: RMS)
– FREE Oils of Heaven Argan Oil when you buy Oils of Heaven Cacay Oil (read my Oils of Heaven Cacay Oil review)
– FREE John Masters Organics vanilla body wash 60ml with every John Masters Organics skincare product (code: VANILLA)
– FREE Beauty Brews Orange & Apple Tea when you buy 2 Beauty Brews products (code: BREWS)
– FREE Dr Hauschka Lemongrass bath essence (30ml) with any two products from Dr Hauschka Body care selection (code: LEMONGRASS)
– FREE Kure Bazaar nail file with any Kure Bazaar nail polish (code: FILE)
* * *
→ Content Beauty has:
– FREE Alima Pure Starter Set (lip tint and eye pencil) when you spend £50 on Alima Pure
– FREE Plant Apothecary Travel Size Zit Zap when you spend £30 on Plant Apothecary
– FREE Antipodes 75ml Reincarnation Facial Exfoliator (£21.99) when you buy any TWO Antipodes products
– FREE Therapi Travel Set of Moisturiser 15ml + Toner 30ml when you buy TWO Therapi products
– FREE Dafna Eye Care Serum worth £50 when you purchase TWO Dafna products
– FREE Amala Brightening Face Polish worth £60 when you spend £100 on Amala
– FREE Skin and Tonic Coco Mask 50g (£22) when you spend £50+ on Skin & Tonic
– FREE Hiram Green Arbole Arbole 10ml Atomiser (worth £34) with every 50ml Hiram Green Perfume
– FREE Nourish London Argan and Kale Hand Cream 50ml (£12.50) when you spend £35 on Nourish.
* * *
→ iHerb has:
– 10% off for new customers (code: LBK652)
– 58 % off on Sierra Bees Organic Lip Balms, Variety Pack, 8 Pack (was €6,52, now 2,77). Read my Sierra Bees Lip Balms review.
– more discounts in the daily and weekly specials section
* * *
→ FeelUnique has:
– 20% off on selected brands (brands include: A’Kin, butter LONDON, Dr Hauschka, Elemental Herbology, Figs&Rouge, Green&Spring, Inika, Nourish, REN, Sukin, Weleda)
– 3 for 2 on Balance Me
– 15% off on selected products in their Valentine’s shop
– FREE Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist with two Jurlique products
– FREE A’Kin Hand Cream when you spend £30 on A’Kin
– FREE Caudalie Radiance 3-piece Pouch (worth £30) when you spend £40 on Caudalie
– FREE Melvita Nectar de Roses Fresh Micellar Water when you spend £25 on Melvita
– FREE Odylique Superfruit Concentrate (10ml) when you buy 2 or more Odylique products
– FREE The Organic Pharmacy Rose Balm (10g) when you spend £40 or more on The Organic Pharmacy
– FREE Green & Spring Relaxing Shower & Bath Foam when you spend £35 on Green & Spring
* * *
→ Natuurlijke Cosmetica Winkel has:
* * *
→ Green People has:
* * *
→ The Detox Market has:
– BEST of Green Beauty Box (worth $270) for only $149
* * *
This post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.