What I’ve been up to?
- I am not quite certain, but I’ve been feeling quite lethargic these past few months. Not as energetic as usually. And have been dealing with aches I haven’t previously. In short, I haven’t been feeling well on its own, combined with the world wide situation of this virus, I can’t report feeling all too good lately. I needed to save my energy and deal with only the most necessary things lately, therefore my blog has been less updated than I would have wished, but I can’t force it. I am not too worried, as I have more ideas than I can keep up with, so once I am back on track, so will be the many posts on my blog as well.
- It’s been 4 years since that happened. And I still haven’t touched upon certain aspects. I still haven’t removed something. It’s still there. And the fact I haven’t been able to remove it is purely due to psychological barrier. It’s still there as an imaginary comfort to what and how it used to be. It’s another thing I will not force and let it solve naturally, when the time comes. When it feels easier, appropriate. In line of all this, I dread the upcoming days and weeks, but not as much as I used to. The pain is slightly less. Slightly. The faith – strong as ever.
- The strangeness the virus brought to the world is something else. And it’s mostly psychological, and the effects can be hard to reach, difficult to define. I just keep continue reaching to God, finding a refugee in His reassurance.
Bible verse of the month
- “For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Musical inspiration of the month
This month on the blog
- Love Lula Beauty Box April 2020. Familiarity: It makes for receiving the Love Lula Beauty Box even more exciting as before. This month’s Love Lula Beauty Box contains 4 full sized products and one sample: Madara’s collage boosting ampoules, John Masters Organics lip balm, Nature’s Kitchen mechanical and chemical face peeling all in one, Ayumi tea tree body wash and Inika sample from their new skincare line.
What I’ve been testing lately
- Mossa Youth Booster. A small but powerful and very affordable bottle of a velvety texture, boosting the skin with a myriad of skin-beneficial ingredients. Can’t wait to share my full review with you. Have I mentioned how affordable it is?
- Not just their Aura Balms, which I have mentioned in my last month’s Random Thoughts; I have Hurraw! Balm Too Balms on my wishlish – quite a few of them, in fact. I’ve been using their lip balms for so long now, and just ordered one of the Aura Balms this month (can’t wait to try it!), it’s natural I am so very curious about these new(er) balms as well – mostly the rose one, of course.
- Thank you to all who complimented my photos. It’s a journey, I am learning daily, it’s a way to express myself, and I try to find unique ways of taking photos, presenting what’s in the photos. A few of you mentioned how I often take a photo of sunlight, coming from the trees. Yes, I am much drawn to this motif, as it represents turning your back to the darkness, going to the light and God being the light.
Rant of the Month
- So much to rent about, yet so little energy or will to do so. Heh.
Tip of the month
- I’ve found that the best soaps for cleaning makeup brushes are the ones based on tea tree due to, of course, its antibacterial properties. To name just a few tea tree based soaps/washes you can use for cleansing your makeup brushes: Ayumi tea tree soap; Castilian Soap tea tree wash; Ayumi tea tree body wash.
A few good deals from around the green beauty world
→ Love Lula has:
– newly launched Alteya Organics Hand Cleanser
– newly launched Inika Primers
– newly launched Inika Concealers
– newly launched Hurraw Aura Balms
– newly launched Esse Probiotic Skincare Hyaluronic Serum
– newly launched limited edition Inika makeup and makeup gift sets
– newly launched RMS Beauty Hiden Desire Palette and RMS Beauty Foundation
– newly launched Madara Makeup
– FREE Selection Box (worth 65) when you spend £60 (code: FREEBOX).
– FREE Odylique Cleanser when you spend £35 on Odylique (code: SILK)
– FREE Hiro Eyeliner when you spend £40 on Hiro (code: HIRO)
– FREE Nature’s Kitchen Chocolate Mask when you spend £20 on Nature’s Kitchen (code: CHOC)
– FREE D’Alchemy Skin Repair Oil (5ml) when you purchase any full size D’Alchemy (code: REPAIR)
– FREE Skin Alchemists Facial Elixir (10ml) when you spend £35 on Skin Alchemists (code: ALCHEMY)
– FREE Oils of Heaven Rosehip Oil when you spend £15 on Oils of Heaven (code: ROSEHIP)
– FREE Joik Tinted Lip Balm when you spend £20 on Joik (code: JOIK).
– more free gifts with purchase
→ Alyaka has:
→ Pharmaca has:
– 20% off your order (code: WELLNESS20)
→ FeelUnique has:
– FREE Treat Yourself Beauty Bag worth €120 when you spend €120 (code: LOVEBAG)
– up to 30% off on Gift Sets
– FeelUnique 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar (worth £120!) for only
– up to 60% off in their Outlet section
– FREE gifts with purchase
→ The Detox Market has:
– Best of Green Beauty Beauty Box (worth $249!) for $159
* * *
The post contains affiliate links. For more info, read our disclaimer.